Monday, January 11, 2010

WEEK TWO

Today marks two weeks of being natural! I am beginning to like what I see. The first day of my second week I used honey with my rinse out conditioner, it was amazing! I went a little overboard with it but I didn't just get second day hair, I got third day hair! It was insane! Then I started feeling greasy again because as I said I am still in the beginning of my transition and that happens. I am also wavy and a lot of wavies use what we call a low poo. A low poo is a shampoo that is organic and doesn't have any sulfates or harsh chemicals but it still clarifies your hair. However, even a low poo can dry you out so only use it as needed. I went out and bought one because I figured I needed it to feel better. I bought Giovanni triple tea tree oil. I think that's the name, it felt so good and it smells kind of nice. Then to compensate for using a shampoo, I deep conditioned that day with lustrasilk shea butter cholesterol with mango. Okay that lustrasilk stuff is AMAZING. You get a big tub of it for only 2.79 at Sally's and the texture feels nice and it smells beautiful. I loved it and as I rinsed it out, I decided I wanted more and used it as a leave in conditioner as well. Since then, my hair has felt extremely soft! As I begin my third week, I notice that my hair isn't getting so greasy anymore. This was my hair yesterday... I liked it so took two pictures.




You can tell that my hair looks a lot more shiny and not so dehyderated. Also, that triangle shape seems to be going away because I use clips on my roots as the hair is drying. I've also been plopping and most of the time, I don't even use gel or mousse which is really surprising to me. My frizz is down probably 70% but I don't know if that is because it is nice outside and not humid for once or because of the routine! Who knows?
I will post more this week hopefully. If not, I will see you next week!

p.s. sorry for all the smiley pictures, I don't know how else to pose, also I will start putting make up on for the upcoming ones haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment